not found: value toHtmlArgs

Akash Gupta

Nov 25, 2016, 9:13:36 PM11/25/16
to Play Framework
Hi,

I am trying to compile play project using gradle version 2.8. I am getting below error in my template.scala file. Any ideas?

50: not found: value toHtmlArgs

Thanks and Regards,
Akash

Adam Hedges

Nov 30, 2016, 2:52:43 PM11/30/16
to Play Framework
I'm having this same issue.  I managed to get one template working yesterday, but today I'm stuck on another.  I really don't know what solved my initial issue yesterday.  I didn't have any typo's or anything, it just finally started working (which is not comforting).

At one time I resorted to copy/pasting the example from https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.5.x/JavaTemplateUseCases and that compiled just fine.  When I changed the parameter names however, it stopped compiling.  It's so confusing!