[2.3.7 Scala] Exclude folder in sbt

Rui Morais

Apr 17, 2015, 12:52:25 PM4/17/15
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

In our project, we have a bunch of javascript tests inside a assets folder that resides inside the test folder in the root directory.
When we run the js tests, it's triggering a compile in the play console.

I am trying to exclude the assets directory of triggering a compilation but without success.
I have created a minimal project where the issue is reproducible. The readme contains instructions on how to test it.

Can anyone give me some clues on how to solve this?
I know this is more a sbt question than play, but maybe play is setting some settings that cause this.

Thank you