[Play-Java] Support HTTPS in Production

Navin Math

Jul 3, 2015, 8:36:39 AM7/3/15
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I want support HTTPS for my application and I have JKS file with me.

I have executed the dist package for my application.
After getting the package file, I have added https options in the following in the <app>.bat file in the bin folder.

set _JAVA_OPTS= -Dhttps.port=9001 -Dhttps.keyStore.path="%APP_BIN_DIR%\conf\mykeystore.jks" -Dhttps.keyStore.password="admin123*" %_JAVA_OPTS% %_JAVA_PARAMS%
:run

Though I have specified the my keystore file, still play generating the default keystore in the bin\conf\generated.keystore .

What is the issue? Let me know the solution.
1. How to set HTTPS
2. How to set specific IP address

Log:

- [INFO] - from play in main
Listening for HTTPS on port /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:9001

 [WARN] - from play in New I/O server boss #258
Using generated key with self signed certificate for HTTPS. This should not be used in production.

- [INFO] - from play in New I/O server boss #258
Generating HTTPS key pair in D:\syndicate-1.0\bin\conf\generated.keystore - this may take some time. If nothing happens, try moving the mouse/typing on the keyboard to generate some entropy.

Thanks
Math