char values in YAML

C.D.

Mar 3, 2011, 10:12:12 AM3/3/11
to play-framework
Hi,

I have an Entity member that is a char. And, I specified the value in
yml, but it is giving me an exception as:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not set char field
x.x.lastInPage to null value
at play.data.binding.BeanWrapper
$Property.setValue(BeanWrapper.java:225)
at play.data.binding.BeanWrapper.bind(BeanWrapper.java:70)
at play.db.jpa.GenericModel.edit(GenericModel.java:154)
at play.db.jpa.GenericModel.create(GenericModel.java:49)

Looks like char is not supported?

I traced the issue into the
play.data.binding.Binder.directBinderMethod. It is checking for all
primites but the "char" type.

So, is char not supported on purpose here?

Thanks

Guillaume Bort

Mar 3, 2011, 12:25:30 PM3/3/11
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Try to fix it, it should be really easy.

Guillaume Bort, http://guillaume.bort.fr

For anything work-related, use g...@zenexity.fr; for everything else,
write guillau...@gmail.com