Do we have the possibility to use groovy configuration file for logback in play?

瀏覽次數:61 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

doc...@paradigmadigital.com

未讀,
2017年9月20日 清晨7:13:502017/9/20
收件者:Play Framework
So, I know that I could implement my own LoggerConfiguration trait in order to tell what is the configuration file that I am going to use, as explained here . But I am wondering if play has any simpler way to grab a configuration file logback.groovy from the classpath and use it

Marcos Pereira

未讀,
2017年9月23日 下午3:44:102017/9/23
收件者:play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

No, we don't support logback.groovy out of the box because this implies that we need to add a dependency on Groovy itself, which is not a good default. In fact, a lot of dependencies were removed to ensure smaller app distribution packages:

Anyway, supporting logback.groovy is pretty simple. Maybe you can create and publish it as an open source module?

Best.

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 8:11 AM, <doc...@paradigmadigital.com> wrote:
So, I know that I could implement my own LoggerConfiguration trait in order to tell what is the configuration file that I am going to use, as explained here . But I am wondering if play has any simpler way to grab a configuration file logback.groovy from the classpath and use it

Marcos Pereira
Software Engineer, Lightbend.com

doc...@paradigmadigital.com

未讀,
2017年9月24日 中午12:01:392017/9/24
收件者:Play Framework
Deal :)

In master I have a compatible version with 2.5 and in a different branch I wrote a version for 2.6

I have test in my projects and it works, but I haven't upload this to any repository yet

El miércoles, 20 de septiembre de 2017, 13:13:50 (UTC+2), doc...@paradigmadigital.com escribió:
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄