Changes of Scala.html files are not noticed and therefore not compiled

roth.st...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2018, 2:30:11 AM1/14/18
to Play Framework
So my problem is, that if I make changes to a Scala.html file, the changes aren't recognized and therefore also not compiled. I don't know why this happens.
If I add a System.out.println() into one of the Java Controllers, Play instantly notices it, as soon as I reload the page and the console gives me also this message:

[info] Compiling 1 Java source to /Users/stefanroth/Desktop/Neuer Ordner/Peri/IDP_Benchmarking-master/target/scala-2.11/classes...

But Nothing of that happens if I make changes to a view. Not even when I restart the console.

I am working in the IntelliJ IDE.

What do I have to do, so in order also changes to the views are again recognized and therefore shown in the browser?

Marcos Pereira

Jan 14, 2018, 7:21:54 AM1/14/18
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Where is the .scala.html file? Inside `app/views`? Also, is this happening in which operational system?

Best.

Marcos Pereira
Software Engineer, Lightbend.com

roth.st...@gmail.com