Play 2.6.x Testing DSL

Jason Harris

Jun 14, 2017, 3:57:39 AM6/14/17
to Play Framework
Hi,

I have been following the migration guide and have implemented an application which requires I18nSuppport. I am now attempting to unit test our controllers following this guide: https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.6.x/ScalaTestingWithScalaTest#unit-testing-controllers

Are there any examples of unit testing a controller with I18nSupport in 2.6.x - If not can you confirm when the testing DSL will be updated please?

Thanks
Jason

Will Sargent

Jun 14, 2017, 11:35:25 AM6/14/17
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Unit testing with messages is best done by passing in controller components, using Helpers.stubControllerComponents() into an AbstractController.

--
Will Sargent
Engineer, Lightbend, Inc.

Jason Harris