Why is the Play-Ebean plugin still using Ebean 10 for Play 2.5

joe.ha...@inavero.com

Feb 8, 2018, 12:16:47 PM2/8/18
to Play Framework
Hi,

Why is the Play-Ebean plugin still using Ebean 10 for Play 2.5? Is there any chance of bumping to Ebean 11 or having a version of it that does?

Thanks!

-Joe

Thibault Meyer

Feb 8, 2018, 12:29:30 PM2/8/18
to Play Framework
You can use the following version, but you have to change your configuration file and use at least play 2.6.10.

Otherwise, you can wait the next update, the official Ebean plugin is often updated but don't always use the last version of Ebean ORM

Sincerely.

joe.ha...@inavero.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:36:09 PM2/8/18
to Play Framework
Hey, thanks for the reply. I'll admit we're already using the payintech fork!  :)   (And thank you for sharing it, by the way!) I was considering opening an issue on github asking you if we could get a version with Ebean 11 for 2.5, but I wanted to ask the Play maintainers first in case there was some technical reason with Play that it couldn't be done. What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

-Joe