Play and Fitnesse

asicfr

Jun 24, 2010, 5:02:21 AM6/24/10
to play-framework
Hi

Is there any way to create acceptance test over play app with
fitnesse ?

Thanks a lot.

Guillaume Bort

Jun 24, 2010, 6:21:25 AM6/24/10
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Probably not yet. I'm not sure of what we should provide at the
framework level to make it work.

> --

Guillaume Bort, http://guillaume.bort.fr

For anything work-related, use g...@zenexity.fr; for everything else,
write guillau...@gmail.com

Laurent Decorps

Jun 22, 2012, 1:33:55 PM6/22/12
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi there Guillaume,

I am trying to run some of the tests I have in my play code. After having manually added some of the play jars to the FitNesse classpath (not really enjoyable that), I now have this sort of error:

__EXCEPTION__:javax.persistence.PersistenceException: The default EbeanServer has not been defined? This is normally set via the ebean.datasource.default property. Otherwise it should be registered programatically via registerServer()

My test is using the  running(fakeApplication(inMemoryDatabase()), new Runnable() { capability...

any idea as to how I can have a running test in FitNesse ?

Kind Regards

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:02 AM, asicfr <asi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there any way to create acceptance test over play app with
> fitnesse ?
>
> Thanks a lot.

Laurent Decorps

Jun 22, 2012, 1:45:22 PM6/22/12
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
In fact, I had forgotten some jars from play.

Now that I have copied over all the jars, I have this error...

_EXCEPTION__:net.sf.ehcache.ObjectExistsException: Cache play already exists
	at net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager.addCache(CacheManager.java:990)
	at play.api.cache.EhCachePlugin.x$3(Cache.scala:111)
	at play.api.cache.EhCachePlugin.cache(Cache.scala:109)
	at play.api.cache.EhCachePlugin.onStart(Cache.scala:127)
	at play.api.Play$$anonfun$start$1.apply(Play.scala:60)
	at play.api.Play$$anonfun$start$1.apply(Play.scala:60)
	at scala.collection.LinearSeqOptimized$class.foreach(LinearSeqOptimized.scala:59)
	at scala.collection.immutable.List.foreach(List.scala:45)
	at play.api.Play$.start(Play.scala:60)
	at play.api.Play.start(Play.scala)
	at play.test.Helpers.start(Helpers.java:261)
	at play.test.Helpers.running(Helpers.java:276)
	at alerts.HelloWorld.hello(HelloWorld.java:15)