[2.4.2-scala] can't start in production

Sergey Dashko

Jul 31, 2015, 8:39:32 AM7/31/15
to play-framework
I successfully deployed Play Framework application on two servers but on two others I've got strange error when try to start it: Bad root server path /var/project/play.crypto.secret
I've got this error when I try to run it like this ./project -Dconfig.file=/opt/production.conf and when I try to run it just ./project
I have play.crypto.secret in my production.conf
What should I look at to find the cause of the problem?

Thanks,
Sergey

Sergey Dashko

Jul 31, 2015, 6:40:31 PM7/31/15
to play-framework, sda...@gmail.com
Never mind. It was application.ini with secret.