Play 2.6.1 released

Greg Methvin

Jul 6, 2017, 10:02:29 PM7/6/17
to play-framework
Hi everyone,

The Play team is proud to announce the release of Play 2.6.1.

This includes a number of significant bug fixes since 2.6.0, so if you're currently on 2.6.0 you should update. A complete list of changes can be seen here: https://github.com/playframework/playframework/compare/2.6.0...2.6.1

Play 2.6.1 also updates several other Play libraries:
Thanks to our community members for all the feedback and bug reports, especially to our contributors:

    11 Greg Methvin
    10 Marcos Pereira
     7 Will Sargent
     6 Rich Dougherty
     2 Play Team
     2 Schmitt Christian
     1 Sergey Novikov
     1 Vincent Munier
     1 fijimf
     1 markglh
     1 rmcloughlin
     1 Guylian
     1 Mariot Chauvin
     1 Matthias Kurz
     1 Pierre Court
     1 Roman Parshikov

Cheers,
Greg

--
Greg Methvin
Tech Lead - Play Framework

Jorge Garita

Jul 10, 2017, 3:50:18 PM7/10/17
to Play Framework
Hi everyone,

I just noticed that the change log in the documentation indicates the wrong year for 2.6.0 and 2.6.1. Anybody here able to fix that?

Thanks!