[sbt-web] Source file task running 2x

Joe Zulli

Feb 13, 2015, 4:30:31 PM2/13/15
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm working on an sbt-web plugin for webpack that works as a source file task. It seems to be working decently with one huge caveat, it runs twice for every pass. I can't figure out why, or even exactly how to debug what's going on, so any help in either regard would be greatly appreciated. What I do know is that if I invoke "activator run," then load a page, my plugin gets invoked 2x, while all of the others, such as JSHint and Stylus, only get invoked once.

My plugin is actually doing a lot less than those other plugins, so I suspect there is some smallish piece of configuration that I'm missing. Does anybody know what might cause my plugin to be invoked twice, or what someone needs to do to prevent that? If interested, for reference, the code in question is here in GitHub.

Thanks in advance!
Joe

zoltan...@ravn.co.uk

Jul 27, 2015, 11:09:01 AM7/27/15
to play-framework, joez...@gmail.com
Hi Joe,

Recently I was looking for a webpack integration for play framework and I found your plugin. I also found another one that aims to solve the same problem, so I thought you might want to have a look at this one on GitHub and it might help you solve the issues you are having with your version of the plugin.

Cheers,
Zoltan

Joe Zulli

Jul 28, 2015, 2:23:03 AM7/28/15
to play-framework, zoltan...@ravn.co.uk
Thanks Zoltan!

I'm going through that other plugin with a fine tooth comb as we speak :).

Joe