play application as weblogic client does not work

anand....@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2013, 6:48:18 AM6/28/13
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to connect to the MBean deployed into weblogic 12c. I am using the JMX client with the following URL:
service:jmx:t3s://hostname:37001/jndi/weblogic.management.mbeanservers.runtime

Note that I am using protocol t3s which is weblogic's SSL protocol. I am also passing the JVM parameter -Dweblogic.security.TrustKeyStore=DemoTrust. If I run this JMX client code into play application then I get the following exception:

        javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: General SSLEngine problem; No available router to destination]

 I thought that the error is because of we may not have all weblogic client jars inside play container & hence I finally copied all files from %WL_HOME%\server\lib folder into play comtainer’s lib folder. Now I am getting the following exception:java.io.IOException

        at weblogic.management.remote.common.ClientProviderBase.makeConnection(ClientProviderBase.java:196)

        at weblogic.management.remote.common.ClientProviderBase.newJMXConnector(ClientProviderBase.java:84)

        at javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.newJMXConnector(Unknown Source)

        at javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.connect(Unknown Source)

        at com.sigma.dashboard.JMXClient.<init>(JMXClient.java:83)

 Caused by: javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.rmi.Conne

ctIOException: non-JRMP server at remote endpoint]

        at weblogic.jrmp.Context.lookup(Context.java:189)

 My question is how one can become a standard weblogic client from play?