[2.3.7-java] Cookie iteration only showing some cookies

Tim Reilly

Feb 26, 2015, 7:30:06 PM2/26/15
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I've run into weirdness when iterating .cookies() and I'm unsure how to gather more info.  My eventual desire is to delete specific cookies based on a condition, but for now I'm just trying to use a for loop to print out all the cookies.  I sometimes get 1-3 cookies to show, but web inspector shows 30 or more, and I'm able to verify that other parts of the site are interacting with those cookies.  I can also .get(name) specific cookie names and find them when the iterator does not.

I've posted a stack overflow question with all the details I have.  Answers here or there would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim