Using Google Auto / AutoValue with Play

Martin K

Feb 16, 2015, 5:54:45 AM2/16/15
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone here using Google Auto[1], specifically AutoValue with play? It does seem to work in general but sbt is giving me warnings:

> [warn] Could not determine source for class models.AutoValue_SomeValueClass
> Expecting a .class file but got AutoValue_SomeValueClass.java ... ignoring
> Expecting a .class file but got AutoValue_SomeValueClass.java ... ignoring

Also IntelliJ does not seem to be able to find the generated class.

Jonathan Mesny

Jul 21, 2017, 8:41:42 AM7/21/17
to Play Framework
I have the same behavior.
It is increasingly annoying since now I have more than 350 lines of "[warn] Could not determine source for class foo.bar.AutoValue_..."
No one had found a way to make this warning disappear?

Thanks a lot!