[2.3 java] authentication and authorization module

57 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

abhishek

não lida,
1 de ago. de 2015, 01:41:0401/08/2015
para play-framework
Friends,
I am looking for a good authentication and authorization module to be used in my java webapp . At the moment i am using Deadbolt which serves authentication well but not authorization for me,

Can anyone help to point me to a library to use and a code sample will be appreciated.

thanks,
AJ

Francesco Amedeo Fontana

não lida,
1 de ago. de 2015, 19:39:3701/08/2015
para play-framework
Hi,
I would suggest to check if http://securesocial.ws is what you're looking for. Anyway, even if it's compatible Play 2.3, consider that it hasn't been updated for a while.

See you soon!

abhishek

não lida,
2 de ago. de 2015, 02:52:4302/08/2015
para play-framework

I would suggest to check if http://securesocial.ws is what you're looking for. Anyway, even if it's compatible Play 2.3, consider that it hasn't been updated for a while.

See you soon!

i think, I should better stick to deadbolt and enhance my code to use @Restrict which i am not at the moment,
But i am not sure of the database structure i should have,
at the moment i have admin table, roles table and a mapping table between admin and roles.

Please advise if i need to create any additional table or any code sample?

thanks

abhishek

não lida,
2 de ago. de 2015, 03:10:5302/08/2015
para play-framework

Sorry i meant i have permissions and users and a mapping b/w two, i dont have roles in my app , how can i customize deadbolt without Role.

please advise

thanks
AJ

abhishek

não lida,
7 de ago. de 2015, 01:34:1707/08/2015
para play-framework

Friends,
any help on this will be appreciated, i just dont know how to implement Deadbolt effectively in my current app,
i dont have roles , but permissions only.

Please advise,

thanks
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor