Will Anorm 2.6.0 be released?

ยอดดู 53 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Grzegorz Slowikowski

ยังไม่อ่าน,
23 มิ.ย. 2560 07:48:4123/6/60
ถึง Play Framework
Hi

I'm upgrading dependencies while testing my projects with Play! 2.6.0 and I see, that the only 2.6.x version of Anorm `2.6.0-M1`.
Will you release `2.6.0`?

Regards
Grzegorz Slowikowski

Marcos Pereira

ยังไม่อ่าน,
23 มิ.ย. 2560 12:07:4923/6/60
ถึง play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Yes, eventually. :-)

Keep in mind that Anorm has an independent release cycle. We still have some minor details and pull requests to merge before releasing 2.6.0. But yes, we plan to release it as soon as we nail down those last details/pull requests.

Best.

Marcos Pereira
Software Engineer, Lightbend.com

Greg Methvin

ยังไม่อ่าน,
23 มิ.ย. 2560 17:34:1223/6/60
ถึง play-framework
Anorm 2.6.0-M1 was released mistakenly and is not at all related to the future anorm 2.6.0 release. I don't think there is a reason to release a new version for Play 2.6.0 since anorm has no Play dependencies, but if you find a problem with that you should report a bug on https://github.com/playframework/anorm/issues.

Here's an example project using the latest Anorm with Play 2.6.0: https://github.com/playframework/play-scala-anorm-example/

Greg Methvin
Tech Lead - Play Framework

Grzegorz Slowikowski

ยังไม่อ่าน,
25 มิ.ย. 2560 03:19:2825/6/60
ถึง play-framework
Hi Greg

I don't like the situation described in this comment:
https://github.com/playframework/play-scala-anorm-example/blob/2.6.x/build.sbt#L15
("2.6.0-M1 is not final yet, and 2.5.x does not run on scala 2.12")

If someone wants to use Play! 2.6.0 with Scala 2.12 and Anorm, what version should he use? The only choice is 2.6.0-M1 and "-M1" just doesn't look good. That's just my opinion. But if Anorm needs some work before 2.6.0 release, I understand it.

Regards
Grzegorz

Greg Methvin

ยังไม่อ่าน,