[2.3+] sbt-web asset dependencies

Manuel Bernhardt

Jun 2, 2015, 3:41:52 AM6/2/15
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have roughly the following project structure:

root (PlayScala project)
|_ module1 (SbtWeb project)
   |_ src/main/public/foo.html

root depends on module1 and I would like to use foo.html in root, i.e. make it accessible via routing (at e.g. /assets/foo.html).

I found a rather cumbersome way to make this work but my gut feeling tells me this should be really, really simple, so simple I can't see it. Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks,

Manuel

James Roper

Jun 8, 2015, 12:30:37 PM6/8/15
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com, bernhard...@gmail.com
Upgrade to sbt web 1.1.x, and then add this to your build:

importDirectly := true

importDirectly tells play not to treat your sub project as a webjar.  sbt web 1.1.x fixes some of the problems with sub modules.