Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Greg Methvin

no leída,
8 dic 2017, 11:02:27 p.m.8/12/17
para play-framework
The Play Team is excited to announce the release of Play Framework 2.6.9. This is the latest stable release of Play.

Note that version 2.6.8 is is considered unreleased and should not be used.

Getting Play

  • To start a new project, visit www.playframework.com/download.
  • To upgrade an existing Play 2.6 project, edit your project/plugins.sbt file and set the sbt-plugin to 2.6.9.
  • To update an older Play project, take a look at the Migration Guide.

Changelog

See the full list of changes and the 2.6.9 milestone on GitHub. The changes include several backwards-compatible bug fixes as well as documentation fixes.

Credits

Thanks to the community for their detailed bug reports and contributions.

Thanks to Lightbend for their continued sponsorship of the Play core team's efforts. Lightbend offers commercial support for Play.

Special thanks to the following contributors who helped with this release: Greg Methvin, Matthias Kurz, Marcos Pereira, Ignasi Marimon-Clos, sweety98, Alain Defrance, Caio Novaes, Nathan Coleman, Alexis Hernandez, Quentin Proust, Shruti Singh, Shunsuke Otani, Tim Moore, Tomek Kopczynski, joymufeng, nwalsh1995, and Daniel Reigada.

--
Greg Methvin
Tech Lead - Play Framework

cb...@exa-online.de

no leída,
12 dic 2017, 7:54:23 a.m.12/12/17
para Play Framework
Just forget my last question, found the answer myself;

> Also, play-json has a separate release cycle from the core Play library, so the version is no longer in sync with the Play version.

Sorry for the noise!

Cheers,
Claudio

cb...@exa-online.de

no leída,
12 dic 2017, 7:54:23 a.m.12/12/17
para Play Framework
Hi Greg,

I tried to upgrade but get some errors during dependency resolution, namely that play-json 2.6.9 cannot be found:

```
[warn]     Note: Unresolved dependencies path:
[warn]         com.typesafe.play:play-json_2.12:2.6.9 ((com.redbull.eve.sbt.EvePlayPlugin.projectSettings) EvePlayPlugin.scala#L342)
[warn]           +- com.redbull:eve-base_2.12:2.6.9-0
```

Certainly, the artifacts are not on Maven central: http://central.maven.org/maven2/com/typesafe/play/play-json_2.12/

What gives?

Thanks,

Claudio

Am Samstag, 9. Dezember 2017 05:02:27 UTC+1 schrieb Greg Methvin:

Kaj Magnus Lindberg

no leída,
17 dic 2017, 11:54:37 p.m.17/12/17
para Play Framework
Hi Claudio, look at the tags here: https://github.com/playframework/play-json — there's a 2.6.8 tag for play-json. I just upgraded to play-json 2.6.8, and play-the-main-framework 2.6.9, worked fine.

/KajMagnus

cb...@exa-online.de

no leída,
22 dic 2017, 1:51:57 a.m.22/12/17
para Play Framework
Hi Kaj, that's what I realized too, shortly after sending my question, but somehow the forum has my posts chronology reversed... Thanks, anyway!
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos