activator 1.3.5 dist error

Sean Sekora

Jul 31, 2015, 12:45:00 PM7/31/15
to play-framework
When I try to run "activator dist" today I'm getting the following error message

sbt.ResolveException: download failed: org.scala-lang#scala-reflect;2.11.1!scala-reflect.jar
download failed: com.typesafe.akka#akka-slf4j_2.11;2.3.4!akka-slf4j_2.11.jar

I was able to run this yesterday but when trying to run it today on a different machine where I installed a fresh copy of activator 1.3.5 I am getting this error message. I was able to recreate it on the original machine by first deleting the ~/.sbt and ~/.ivy2 directories.

Could this be a connection issue when downloading those jar files? Can anyone think of something I can do to get it working?

Sean Sekora

Jul 31, 2015, 5:04:11 PM7/31/15
to play-framework, se...@avalonhq.com
Incase anyone else runs into this issue I was able to get it working by deleting ~/.sbt and ~/.ivy2 and running activator dist a couple times. Now that it has all the dependencies it should be okay until something needs changed.