java model fails with java heap space

hind hind

Apr 24, 2017, 3:25:27 AM4/24/17
to Play Framework
hi all
i am building web project using play framework 1.2 in java and i use eclips my problem is gotting java heap space cause i have huge data in model am trying to change  xmx in my eclips and also put XX:+UseCompressedOops but i still get the same error
give me advice
iam using windows 10

Igmar Palsenberg

Apr 24, 2017, 7:32:33 AM4/24/17
to Play Framework

i am building web project using play framework 1.2 in java and i use eclips my problem is gotting java heap space cause i have huge data in model am trying to change  xmx in my eclips and also put XX:+UseCompressedOops but i still get the same error
give me advice
iam using windows 10

The real issue is having "big data in model". I suggest you look at ways to fix that.