Import cannot be resolved in Eclipse from dependency

tmueller

Mar 16, 2012, 10:47:31 AM3/16/12
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I successfully added a dependency and I was able to compile the project. When I try to run a simple test to render a PDF i get this error:

The import com.itextpdf cannot be resolved

import com.itextpdf.text.Document;
import com.itextpdf.text.DocumentException;
import com.itextpdf.text.Paragraph;
import com.itextpdf.text.pdf.PdfWriter;

How do I clear this error with Play managing this dependency?

Todd

tmueller

Mar 16, 2012, 10:50:15 AM3/16/12
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry. I didn't put in the version in the subject.

its 2.0

Brennan Saeta

Mar 16, 2012, 1:57:53 PM3/16/12
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Repeat until converged {
  play eclipsify
  eclipse refresh
  eclipse clean
}

tmueller

Mar 16, 2012, 6:05:33 PM3/16/12
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Brennan!

On Friday, March 16, 2012 10:57:53 AM UTC-7, Brennan Saeta wrote:
Repeat until converged {
  play eclipsify
  eclipse refresh
  eclipse clean