How can i get matched path in Action

Yuvaraj L

Aug 30, 2016, 6:36:45 AM8/30/16
to play-framework
Hello All,
I have the following routes defined in routes file.

POST    /v1/filter-by-data/:id                                controllers.cec.getFilterByValues(Id : Int)

I Would the get the matched regex path(/v1/filter-by-data/:id) in Action Class. Is it possible to get it in play 2.4.x ?

Yuvaraj L

Aug 30, 2016, 6:38:28 AM8/30/16
to play-framework
Corrected Version.

I have the following routes defined in routes file.

POST    /v1/filter-by-data/:Id                                controllers.cec.getFilterByValues(Id : Int)

I Would like to get the matched regex path(/v1/filter-by-data/:id) in Action Class. Is it possible to get it in play 2.4.x ?