[2.4.0] Intercepting onError / notFound

Igmar Palsenberg

Mar 26, 2015, 11:45:03 AM3/26/15
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What is the proper ways to override onError / notFound handlers ? The're a hook in Global, but I don't want to use that. I need to hook into the error / notfound
actions, since I want to render a custom thingy (we don't use the default template engine).

regards,

Igmar

James RopR

Mar 26, 2015, 8:56:15 PM3/26/15
to play-framework

James RopR
Software Engineer

Typesafe – Build reactive apps!
Twitter: @jroper

Igmar Palsenberg

Mar 27, 2015, 3:28:44 AM3/27/15
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com

Op vrijdag 27 maart 2015 01:56:15 UTC+1 schreef James Roper:

That's a 404.

I'll download the website sources, I keep missing stuff like this, and a grep is usually enough to find these things.

Igmar

Igmar Palsenberg

Apr 1, 2015, 2:37:48 AM4/1/15
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com

As soon as I start injecting any classes that inject Application, it blows up with a Guice recursion error.
I'll see if I can work around that.

Igmar

Igmar Palsenberg

Apr 8, 2015, 5:08:28 AM4/8/15
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com

As soon as I start injecting any classes that inject Application, it blows up with a Guice recursion error.
I'll see if I can work around that.

I figured that one out. The issue that remains that if a controller returns a notFound(), the whole mechanism doesn't get triggered. Makes sense, but can I redirect / delegate
a controller method to a different controller ?

Igmar