[2.3 java] compress and combine js and css

abhishek

Aug 1, 2015, 1:46:12 AM8/1/15
to play-framework
Friends,
I am using a web design template from a company and has angular js implemented, and has lots of css and js in it, this delays the load time of my webapp in java, i want to compress and combine, the files, at least combine if compress is not possible,

i tried a lot of methods on js before posting here, like copying js in a single file in the order it is mentioned in my website, and others but it always has js errors.

Is there an easy way to do this,

Also is there a way i can identify easily which js and css is not being used by my webapp so that i can simply remove the call.

Please advise,

thanks
AJ