RequestFilter for all my WSClients objects

doc...@paradigmadigital.com

Sep 18, 2017, 2:03:32 AM9/18/17
to Play Framework
So I was wondering if there exists the option to tell play that all WSRequest must use a specific filter without writing explicitely `withRequestFilter(myFilter)`. I guess I could do something with AOP from Guice but I am looking for a play solution. For example, the timeouts can be configured on application.conf as the documentation says:

https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.5.x/JavaWS#configuring-ws

Any idea?

Will Sargent

Sep 19, 2017, 1:14:40 AM9/19/17
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Define your own WSClient with a URL that has the filter and bind it.