Application Error: NucleusUserException

Rich

Oct 12, 2009, 2:57:46 PM10/12/09
to play-framework
Hi

When I try to use an application on the lp:play branch r621, I get the
following error:

NucleusUserException:
Class "default" found to be part of persistence-unit "{1}" so loading
it in case it is persistable

The app is a GAE app, with the CRUD module enabled too. Play is being
run from inside Eclipse 3.5 on Ubuntu Jaunty.

I'm afraid I don't have any more information than that at the moment -
please let me know if you need more information!

Rich

Rich

Oct 12, 2009, 4:02:53 PM10/12/09
to play-framework
Forgot to add the stacktrace!!

19:44:32,626 ERROR ~

@607kn5bd7
Internal Server Error (500) for request GET /

Oops: NucleusUserException
An unexpected error occured caused by exception NucleusUserException:
Class "default" found to be part of persistence-unit "{1}" so loading
it in case it is persistable

play.exceptions.UnexpectedException: Unexpected Error
at play.Play.start(Play.java:383)
at play.Play.detectChanges(Play.java:437)
at play.Invoker$Invocation.init(Invoker.java:98)
at Invocation.HTTP Request(Play!)
Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusUserException: Class
"default" found to be part of persistence-unit "{1}" so loading it in
case it is persistable
at org.datanucleus.metadata.MetaDataManager.loadPersistenceUnit
(MetaDataManager.java:787)
at org.datanucleus.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.initialisePMF
(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:488)
at org.datanucleus.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.<init>
(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:255)
at
org.datanucleus.store.appengine.jpa.DatastoreEntityManagerFactory.<init>
(DatastoreEntityManagerFactory.java:68)
at
org.datanucleus.store.appengine.jpa.DatastorePersistenceProvider.createContainerEntityManagerFactory
(DatastorePersistenceProvider.java:45)
at play.modules.gae.GAEPlugin.onApplicationStart(GAEPlugin.java:110)
at play.Play.start(Play.java:358)
... 3 more
at org.datanucleus.metadata.MetaDataManager.loadAnnotationsForClass
(MetaDataManager.java:2261)
at org.datanucleus.metadata.MetaDataManager.loadPersistenceUnit
(MetaDataManager.java:768)
... 9 more

Andrey Paskal

Oct 26, 2009, 5:48:32 AM10/26/09
to play-framework
I've got the same exception.
My fix is to use gae and siena modules. I adjusted my Models
accordingly.
Look on lists-with-gae example from play distribution.
Good luck!