Java 9 - Illegal Reflective Access

Thibault Meyer

Mar 11, 2018, 4:29:01 AM3/11/18
to Play Framework
Hello,

I just try to run Play 2.6.12 with SBT 1.1.1 on Java 9, I got "illegal reflective access" on Play internat jars.

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING
: Illegal reflective access by play.runsupport.classloader.DelegatingClassLoader (file:/C:/Users/thiba/.ivy2/cache/com.typesafe.play/run-support_2.12/jars/run-support_2.12-2.6.12.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.findResource(java.lang.String)
WARNING
: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of play.runsupport.classloader.DelegatingClassLoader
WARNING
: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING
: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Regards