Last call for migration doc PRs

Will Sargent

Jun 22, 2017, 2:10:52 PM6/22/17
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com, play-fram...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We're making a final push for migration documentation pull requests before releasing Play 2.6.0.  If you have anything on your plate regarding the migration docs, have played with the RC releases and found bugs / gaps, now is the time to submit PRs.

In this particular case, please DON'T file issues or write replies with discussion of sections. We want cold, hard, PRs: typo fixes, additional URL links, extra paragraphs, and directly applicable notes that we can merge cleanly.   No guarantees they will make it in, but all submissions will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

--
Will Sargent
Engineer, Lightbend, Inc.