Dominik Dorn is now an Integrator

Greg Methvin

Apr 12, 2017, 4:10:06 PM4/12/17
to Play framework dev, Dominik Dorn
Hi Play developers,

I'm happy to announce that we've added Dominik Dorn as a Play integrator today.

Dominik has been involved in the Play community for several years now. He has been an especially active contributor lately, and has been very helpful in finding and fixing bugs as we prepare for the 2.6.0 release. Now he will be able to contribute in an even greater capacity.

Cheers,
Greg

--
Greg Methvin
Tech Lead - Play Framework

Ben McCann

Apr 12, 2017, 4:14:31 PM4/12/17
to Greg Methvin, Play framework dev, Dominik Dorn
Congrats and welcome Dominik! And thanks for all the help!

-Ben

Dominik Dorn

Apr 12, 2017, 4:20:26 PM4/12/17
to Ben McCann, Greg Methvin, Play framework dev
Hi all!

First: Thanks Greg for giving me this opportunity!

I'm happy (and proud) to join the ranks of Play-Integrators! :)

Looking forward to work even more closely with all of you!

To the Future[Play] and beyond!

Cheers,
Dominik

raunak

Apr 12, 2017, 5:54:45 PM4/12/17
to Play framework dev, dom...@dominikdorn.com
OMG! This is fantastic. Congrats Dom!!

James Roper

Apr 12, 2017, 8:26:33 PM4/12/17
to raunak, Play framework dev, Dominik Dorn
Congratulations Dom!

James Roper
Software Engineer

Lightbend – Build reactive apps!
Twitter: @jroper

Matthias Kurz

Apr 13, 2017, 4:06:33 AM4/13/17
to Play framework dev, rauna...@gmail.com, dom...@dominikdorn.com
Woohoo! This are really great news! Congratulations Dominik!

Will Sargent

Apr 13, 2017, 2:15:23 PM4/13/17
to Greg Methvin, Play framework dev, Dominik Dorn
Congrats Dom!

--
Will Sargent
Engineer, Lightbend, Inc.