2.4 Milestone 3

James RopR

Mar 5, 2015, 10:09:49 PM3/5/15
to play-fram...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ben,

How close do you think we are to M3?

Anyone else know of anything that should make it into M3?

Cheers,

James

--
James RopR
Software Engineer

Typesafe – Build reactive apps!
Twitter: @jroper

Ben McCann

Mar 5, 2015, 10:17:49 PM3/5/15
to James RopR, play-fram...@googlegroups.com
The last of the stuff I wanted to get it in is pending in the pull request queue right now

Ben McCann

Mar 9, 2015, 11:45:53 PM3/9/15
to James RopR, play-fram...@googlegroups.com
Just one left now that I really want to get it :-)
https://github.com/playframework/playframework/pull/4036

Ben McCann

Mar 9, 2015, 11:59:02 PM3/9/15
to James RopR, play-fram...@googlegroups.com
And now they're all in =)  Thanks James!

I'm very excited for M3 :-)

Megazord

Mar 11, 2015, 5:54:16 PM3/11/15
to play-fram...@googlegroups.com, ja...@typesafe.com
Ben, looks like that indeed we already have a tag for M3:

https://github.com/playframework/playframework/releases/tag/2.4.0-M3

But, since Playframework is now composed by many (independent) parts, I'm in doubt if those independent parts are ready for this milestone. Specially concerning Java 8 support.