Separate repo & PR triage

Cédric Chantepie

Jan 14, 2017, 6:14:36 AM1/14/17
to Play framework dev
Hi,

It was possible to review/validate/merge PR for modules such as iteratees, json, functional, ws.

As that's no longer the case for me, I would like it know if it's normal.

Best regards

Greg Methvin

Jan 15, 2017, 12:47:56 AM1/15/17
to Cédric Chantepie, Play framework dev
Hi Cedric,

I just added everyone in the Integrators group to all those repositories with write permissions. Let me know if there are any I missed.

I noticed we had added most of those repositories to the group, but we didn't give write permissions, which is probably why you can't merge PRs.

What I'd really like to do is just give the integrators group read/write permissions to all public repositories in the organization, but I'm not sure if that's possible to do in the GitHub UI. Maybe we can write a script to do it with the GitHub API.

Greg

Greg Methvin
Tech Lead - Play Framework