Matthias Kurz is now an Integrator!

James Roper

Jul 3, 2015, 4:37:35 AM7/3/15
to play-fram...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

It's with great pleasure that I'd like to announce that we have brought on Matthias Kurz as an Integrator for Play. Matthias has been doing a lot of work in triaging and fixing issues, and helping people on the mailing list, so this will help him serve the Play community in an even greater capacity.

Welcome Matthias!

Cheers,

James

Pascal Voitot Dev

Jul 3, 2015, 5:49:01 AM7/3/15
to James Roper, play-fram...@googlegroups.com
welcome Matthias!

Rich Dougherty

Jul 3, 2015, 5:50:06 AM7/3/15
to James Roper, play-fram...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthias, great to have you on the team!

– Rich

Rich Dougherty
Engineer, Typesafe, Inc

Ben McCann

Jul 3, 2015, 11:46:18 AM7/3/15
to Rich Dougherty, play-fram...@googlegroups.com, James Roper

Very cool. Welcome!

Marcos Silva Pereira

Aug 7, 2015, 1:41:13 AM8/7/15
to Play framework dev, ri...@rd.gen.nz, ja...@typesafe.com
Welcome, Matthias. Better late than never :-)

Best,

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 12:46:18 PM UTC-3, benmccann wrote:

Very cool. Welcome!

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 8:37 PM, James Roper <ja...@typesafe.com> wrote:

Hi all,

It's with great pleasure that I'd like to announce that we have brought on Matthias Kurz as an Integrator for Play. Matthias has been doing a lot of work in triaging and fixing issues, and helping people on the mailing list, so this will help him serve the Play community in an even greater capacity.

Welcome Matthias!

Cheers,

James

Rich Dougherty
Engineer, Typesafe, Inc

Matthias Kurz

Dec 9, 2015, 6:51:07 PM12/9/15
to Play framework dev
Very very late - but: Thanks guys! I am happy to contribute!

Will Sargent

Dec 9, 2015, 9:38:43 PM12/9/15
to Matthias Kurz, Play framework dev
Woo!