playframework + Google Appengine

Tanin Na Nakorn

Jan 31, 2017, 1:11:25 AM1/31/17
to play-fram...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I got playframework to work with Google Appengine (Custom Runtimes + Flexible). This includes connecting to Cloud SQL and Taskqueue

And I'd like to help contibute to playframework's documentation (similar to https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.5.x/ProductionHeroku)

What is the best way to go about it?

Thank you!
Tanin

Dominik Dorn

Jan 31, 2017, 6:46:24 AM1/31/17
to Tanin Na Nakorn, play-fram...@googlegroups.com
I assume, its best to
1)  fork the repository,
2) add your file in the documentation project
and
3) send a pull request.

cheers,
Dominik

Tanin Na Nakorn

Jan 31, 2017, 9:26:05 PM1/31/17
to Dominik Dorn, play-fram...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! I have a few more question:

- Is it something we would like to have? Just want to check in before writing it.
- How would you evaluate the document? Is there a guideline that playframework's documentation follows? I just wanna make sure I have a way to evaluate that I write good documentation.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 7:11 AM, Tanin Na Nakorn <tan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I got playframework to work with Google Appengine (Custom Runtimes + Flexible). This includes connecting to Cloud SQL and Taskqueue

And I'd like to help contibute to playframework's documentation (similar to https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.5.x/ProductionHeroku)

What is the best way to go about it?

Thank you!
Tanin

@tanin

Will Sargent

Jun 30, 2017, 1:46:12 PM6/30/17
to Tanin Na Nakorn, Dominik Dorn, play-fram...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tanin,

If you add a page to the cloud section of the documentation, that should do it:

It would be evaluated in the pull request on Github.

You can checkout the project and work with it here:

Documentation guidelines are here:

Hope that helps!

--
Will Sargent