Compatibility with Bootstrap 3 for SimpleForm 2.1

Diego Marcet

May 15, 2015, 11:29:13 AM5/15/15
to plataformate...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

We're in the process of upgrading our Rails 3 site to Bootstrap 3 and haven't found any definitive documentation on whether it's supported by SimpleForm's latest v2 release or not.
If it's not supported, how would you recommend customizing SimpleForm to work adding the minimum possible code when declaring forms?

Thanks.
-- Diego.

Carlos Antonio da Silva

May 20, 2015, 7:21:05 AM5/20/15
to plataformate...@googlegroups.com
For bootstrap 3 I think the best compatibility would be to move to Simple Form v3.1, which has a lot more flexibility in terms of declaring wrappers and defaults for bootstrap. I'm not sure you'll be able to achieve the same with the current v2.1.

Hope that helps.

At.
Carlos Antonio

Diego Marcet

May 20, 2015, 9:09:21 AM5/20/15
to plataformate...@googlegroups.com, plataformate...@googlegroups.com
That would require migrating our site to rails 4 :/

Thanks anyways.

— Diego

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SimpleForm" group.