3.1 release timeline and best branch to use for latest stable Bootstrap 3 wrapper support

Abe Voelker

Oct 22, 2014, 10:11:57 AM10/22/14
to plataformate...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

In order to have support for Bootstrap 3 wrappers, I'm riding the rails-4-2 branch as it seems more up-to-date than the v3.1.0.rc2 release.

I'm wondering if there is a timeline for the official 3.1 release with the Bootstrap 3 wrapper support?  Is it waiting for Rails 4.2 to be released or something?  Just curious.

In the meantime, if I want something relatively stable but with the Bootstrap 3 wrappers support am I on the correct branch?  Would I be better off just using master?

Thanks,
Abe

Rafael Mendonça França

Oct 22, 2014, 12:15:46 PM10/22/14
to PlataformaTec - SimpleForm
Always use master. The rails-4-2 branch is experimental and may be deleted without any warning.

About the timeline, it is just waiting someone with time to do.

Abe Voelker

Oct 22, 2014, 12:20:09 PM10/22/14
to plataformate...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Rafael, I will switch to master then!