Testing for error occurance for Bootstrap 4

Jonathan Frankel

Apr 14, 2016, 4:20:13 AM4/14/16
to SimpleForm
Good Day,

I am testing Bootstrap 4 and would like to modify the simple_form to allow for the new way of displaying form validation in Bootstrap 4. The problem that I have is that Bootstrap 4 requires the input to have a class added to it on error (.has-danger).

Is there a way to check if an error exists in the simple_form_bootstrap initializer? I have thought that I can check for an error then add the class to the input if an error has occurred. I am open to other suggestions on how to solve this.

Regards,

Jonathan.