2 inline fields in a horizontal form

Ewa Marciniak

Feb 18, 2015, 12:28:05 PM2/18/15
to plataformate...@googlegroups.com
Is there any way of having a mixed type of form? I want the form to be horizontal (one column per input field) but then I would like to have 2 of the fields on one line (half a column width each). Is there any way of mixing the types?

Carlos Antonio da Silva

Feb 18, 2015, 2:18:04 PM2/18/15
to plataformate...@googlegroups.com
You can manually generate the required html/css from bootstrap, and use f.label/f.input_field to have the output you need. It's a little bit more work but works fine.

I'm sure there might be other ways, this is the simplest thing I thought could work now.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 3:28 PM, Ewa Marciniak <emarci...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any way of having a mixed type of form? I want the form to be horizontal (one column per input field) but then I would like to have 2 of the fields on one line (half a column width each). Is there any way of mixing the types?

At.
Carlos Antonio