Custom markup for checkboxes

ivl...@garin-studio.ru

Apr 8, 2014, 5:46:40 AM4/8/14
to plataformate...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

My problem is very close to one discussed here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/plataformatec-simpleform/custom$20checkbox/plataformatec-simpleform/2wSKL3Ug460/5y5z97zWyGUJ
But two years ago there was no answer.

I need to get this markup for my checkboxes collection:

<ul class='cb__list'>
  <li class='cb__item'>
    <label class='c-label'>
      <input type='checkbox' class='cb'>
    </label>
  </li>
</ul>

Is it possible with the wrapper API, and what is the easiest way to do it?

Any help is appreciated!

--
Ivan

Rafael Mendonça França

Apr 9, 2014, 5:12:33 PM4/9/14
to PlataformaTec - SimpleForm

I think some of these things are possible using the wrapper API, but maybe the span around label is not. Could you try to write it using the master branch and report back if you found any difficulty?