Devise - Sad path to Linkedin OAuth controller

Celso Martins

Jan 30, 2017, 1:23:36 PM1/30/17
to Devise
Hi.

I would like to test when the user clicks in the cancel button in the authorization page:

http://jmp.sh/NgefJdv

and the devise flow goes to the OmniauthCallbacksController

http://jmp.sh/NatJTEa

How could I force the rspec to send the flow to this route?

this is the scenario I'm trying to test:

    context 'when the user deny the access' do
      it 'redirects to the new login session' do
        get :linkedin
        expect(response).to redirect_to new_user_session_path
      end
    end

Thanks in advance.

It is very sad to force people to register to a mailing list (Are we in 2017?!?!) or to the StackOverflow to ask a answer, having the issues in the github. IMO.