Adding :confirmable to users

ri...@gigcult.com

Jun 28, 2016, 9:09:12 AM6/28/16
to Devise
So I'm attempting to add :confirmable to existing users. Read through the tutorial, and halfway through it's mentioned:

Redirecting Users

If you want to redirect the user to a specific url after they clicked the link in the confirmation email, override the after_inactive_sign_up_path in your registrations_controller:

and the next paragraph is:

(*** I think this part is wrong? The overwritten method should be after_confirmation_path_for in Devise::ConfirmationsController. The authors please confirm. ***)

So there's basically no clarity on this. Can someone help me out?

ri...@gigcult.com

Jun 28, 2016, 9:10:23 AM6/28/16
to Devise