Log out issue in FireFox

Gueorgui Paniagua

Mar 24, 2015, 10:47:41 AM3/24/15
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
Does any of you have had a issue with devise gem and Firefox 36 , when try to sign_out? I don't get an error but I can not sign out, it works good in chrome and IE

Jason Fleetwood-Boldt

Mar 24, 2015, 10:57:45 AM3/24/15
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
In Firefox does your log-out link either hop from http to https or vice-versa ?

Alternatively, does your domain name have underscores in it (_)?

Can you examine the response-request in Dev tools, the log files on your server, and carefully examine which domain names you start on and which you end on? Please paste all of that information here.

-Jason

--

---

Gueorgui Paniagua

Mar 24, 2015, 12:17:18 PM3/24/15
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com

In Firefox does your log-out link either hop from http to https or vice-versa ?
Yes

Alternatively, does your domain name have underscores in it (_)?
No

Can you examine the response-request in Dev tools, the log files on your server, and carefully examine which domain names you start on and which you end on? Please paste all of that information here.

See the attachment file.

How I said, it works good in Chorme , IE, even in FireFox 30
net.png