Authentication Failure with a Nokia Lumia and Blackberry Z10

Nic Willemse

Jun 30, 2014, 1:50:40 PM6/30/14
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is a desperate attempt to resolve an issue I'm having with authentication failure on some mobile devices. I have posted on stack overflow with no luck.

Please see more of the details here : Stackoverflow post

This looks  more to be a rails issue, but I'm certain someone here will be able to assist.

 Please shout if you need any further information!

Nic

Nic Willemse

Jun 30, 2014, 1:52:01 PM6/30/14
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
Forgot to mention, I suspect that cookies may be the problem but I have no way of knowing :(