Multi tenancy solutions that play well with Devise

Leandro França

May 19, 2015, 11:01:09 AM5/19/15
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm converting an app to a multi tenancy model and I'm already using devise.

Any sugestions for tried and true solutions that plays well with devise?
I'm testing act_as_tenant.

Thanks in advance,
Leandro

Dennis Castro

May 19, 2015, 11:03:48 AM5/19/15
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
HI

I have an app multi tenancy with Devise and other gems

I use Apartment gem (https://github.com/influitive/apartment) without problems.

--

---

Leandro França

May 19, 2015, 3:57:48 PM5/19/15
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dennis,

From what I've read so far, apartment works with postgresql schemas, right?

I'm looking forward to use a single database/schema for all tenants.

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 12:03:48 PM UTC-3, Dennis Castro wrote:
HI

I have an app multi tenancy with Devise and other gems

I use Apartment gem (https://github.com/influitive/apartment) without problems.

Hi there,

I'm converting an app to a multi tenancy model and I'm already using devise.

Any sugestions for tried and true solutions that plays well with devise?
I'm testing act_as_tenant.

Thanks in advance,
Leandro

--

---

thiagocifani

May 19, 2015, 4:02:49 PM5/19/15
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
You can use without postgres schemas too. Please read further instructions.

---

Dennis Castro

May 19, 2015, 4:03:49 PM5/19/15
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
Yeah. read the documentation.. it's works with pg, mysql