Problem with proxy cache

bia...@virtual.ufc.br

Jul 10, 2015, 12:01:09 PM7/10/15
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
I have a project which is working just fine.
But i've tryied to follow this site and add proxy cache to my nginx config: http://vstark.net/2012/10/21/nginx-unicorn-performance-tweaks/ and devise just won't sign_in anymore. I don't get any errors, just don't sign_in and redirect me to login again.

As the autor from the link suggested to someone with same problem as I, i've done this on my nginx conf:

   location = /users/sign_in{
  proxy_pass http://app;
      proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
  proxy_ignore_headers Set-Cookie;
  proxy_ignore_headers Cache-Control;
  proxy_cache_bypass        $http_secret_header;
  add_header X-Cache-Status $upstream_cache_status;
}

The same to /login.
But devise still won't sign_in.

Anyone knows how to solve that?

bia...@virtual.ufc.br

Jul 10, 2015, 1:26:21 PM7/10/15
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
it doesn't gives me not authorized error at log, but it redirects me back to login