Devise Controllers in Heroku Production

capilache

Jan 24, 2017, 9:52:43 AM1/24/17
to Devise
I have done custom views in my app for Admins, Cashiers and Managers and their classes are all defined under scope like:

    class Admins::SessionsController < Devise::SessionsController

My views also are under those scopes for each resource and i have set the routes as you guys stated in the README

    devise_for :admins, controllers: {
      sessions: 'admins/sessions'
    }

All works fine in development, however in heroku production the server won´t start because it does not recognize that scope in the controller "Admins::" if i take it out the server starts but can´t find the views..

Any idea on what can i do?

Thanks a lot