Cambridge Hackspace weekly hack night tonight at Pirateship

Brett Dikeman

Sep 8, 2015, 1:53:33 PM9/8/15
to irat...@googlegroups.com, pirateshi...@googlegroups.com, Discuss
http://www.meetup.com/Cambridge-Hackspace/events/224750639/

Cambridge Hackspace is hosting their first hack night here at Pirateship! Come join; their crowd is usually up to a mix of electronics and software projects. Shipmates will be working on the MAME cabinet - we're tired of not having anywhere to put our quarters :). Advice, help, heckling, etc welcome. With any luck, by the end of the night...all our base will belong to them!

6:30pm, 438 Somerville Ave. Food is welcome, but at the moment we're short on utensils and such; please bring your own. Note the building is (wrongly) marked "440" in white letters, but Google Maps knows where to put you for #438, or see our treasure map below.