error while linking

瀏覽次數:179 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

timor

未讀,
2011年12月25日 清晨7:04:012011/12/25
收件者:Pinguino
Hi,

I downloaded the newest revision r240 both as executable and source
but I constantly get 'error while linking <file.o>'.

The board is Olimex Pinguino and OS is Win 7. I have tried run as
Administrator too but no change.

I have previously and successfully run the pinguinobetax2 IDE as
source on a XP box at work, and have managed to compile, upload and
run the examples. But now it is giving this error, though everything
else seems to work fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Timo

jp mandon

未讀,
2011年12月25日 上午8:09:072011/12/25
收件者:pingui...@googlegroups.com
Please post here the file stdout located in the /source folder.
( you can edit it with a text editor ).

Merry Christmas
Jean-Pierre

2011/12/25 timor <timo.joh...@gmail.com>

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Pinguino.
Pour envoyer un message à ce groupe, adressez un e-mail à pingui...@googlegroups.com.

Timo Rinne

未讀,
2011年12月25日 上午8:21:312011/12/25
收件者:pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Here is the content of stdout:

C:\Pinguino32\win32\p32\bin\make.exe: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc00000fd, addr = 0x4227d3)

Thanks,
Timo

And Merry Christmas also.

2011/12/25 jp mandon <jp.m...@gmail.com>

Timo Rinne

未讀,
2011年12月25日 下午1:34:212011/12/25
收件者:pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Happy to telI that I found the answer here already.

http://forum.pinguino.cc/showthread.php?tid=3126&pid=3738#pid3738

#SHELL = cmd.exe needs to be uncommented in sources\Makefile.win32

Now it's compiling just fine :)

Thanks,
Timo

2011/12/25 Timo Rinne <timo.joh...@gmail.com>

walterleonardo

未讀,
2012年1月2日 清晨6:04:442012/1/2
收件者:pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody... happy new year for all the good people that follow PINGUINO...

I have a new project in my hands and I search some information, that will help me to finish it.

In my project I need use a XBEE serial transmition and GPS serial in the same board, and dont found the way to do this.
I need a second's serial for the PINGUINO 8 bits versión... any ones could make this? convert a ananlog port to serial interface? Can we does it?
???
thx..

jp mandon

未讀,
2012年1月2日 上午8:24:262012/1/2
收件者:pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hi Walter

Depending of the speed of your serial port, it is possible to implement a soft serial ( even with an external INT pin ).
I wrote a code, a long time ago, to add a soft serial port on a 16C84 ( it was just after the disappearance of dinosaurs !! ).
If you need some help, just tell me.

Jean-Pierre

2012/1/2 walterleonardo <walterl...@gmail.com>

walterleonardo

未讀,
2012年1月2日 上午9:16:552012/1/2
收件者:pingui...@googlegroups.com
yes... this will be fine... only need transmit at 9600bps... no more...but how we can use Serial.print with this??? If we have 2 serials.

greetings
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄