Python Turku meeting wednesday 4.dec 2013 19:00 at Scandinavian Outdoor store (you don't want to miss this one! :)

Håkan Lövdahl

Dec 2, 2013, 7:42:22 AM12/2/13
to pi...@googlegroups.com
Hello python-people!

On wednesday 4.12 there will be an event in Turku at Partiovaruste Oy where we will be introduced to how they have used Python and Django to create their website http://www.scandinavianoutdoorstore.com/

At first a representant from Partiovaruste Oy will give a presentation about the company and their development efforts and later Håkan Lövdahl from LLS Data Ab Oy will give a talk on features introduced in django after version 1.2 and some thoughts about how to migrate.

If you have something you would like to give a talk upon, please contact me :)

The event is free! Snacks will be served :)  Come and meet some great people!

Please enroll here: http://doodle.com/w9hp37mpd3by54pg

Very welcome!

Br,
  Håkan