Anyone for a Russian PDP-8?

Thomas Lake

May 30, 2016, 8:24:15 AM5/30/16
to PiDP-8

pdaguytom .

May 30, 2016, 9:32:54 AM5/30/16
to Thomas Lake, PiDP-8
Yea,  I've stared at that panel a few times.  Too bad the rest of the box is not there.  It's actually more closely related to a PDP-11, it's a front panel from a 16bit machine.

Tom

Remy van Elst

Sep 18, 2016, 5:02:32 AM9/18/16
to PiDP-8
Does anybody have more information regarding this panel and the machine behind it? Trusty old google doesn't turn up many results. Which manufacturer, where was it used, what was it used for, did it ran regular pdp-11 software and such?

Remy van Elst

Oct 12, 2016, 3:16:50 PM10/12/16
to PiDP-8
I contacted the ebay seller and it seems to be used in a chip manufactur assembly plant. Google translate android app is also funny, it has a live translate function on it.